We offer short-term, emergency accommodation for men and women who might otherwise be homeless. In addition to a bedroom and meals, we provide:
- A resettlement and re-connection service to work with you to find a more suitable place to live long-term.
- Support and advocacy for you when you attend appointments.
- A range of activities including sports, leisure and creative workshops plus signposting to other activities in the City.
- Staff who specialise in dealing with alcohol and substance misuse, mental health issues, support for ex-service personnel and counselling.
- Sessions to help you build upon your basic skills such as budgeting, cooking, dealing with the authorities, IT, managing debt and living independently.