VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR SEVERE WEATHER SUPPORT

[ 12 ] November 7, 2016

swep-volunteer-poster

Jimmy’s Cambridge, in partnership with the Cambridge Churches Homeless Project (CCHP), are preparing for the forthcoming winter. In order to deliver this vital service over the winter period, we need extra volunteers to help provide spaces for more people to move off the streets. For more details please contact our volunteer co-ordinator, Ros Mangeot, on 01223 576085.

Tags:

Category: Featured, News, Volunteer

Comments (12)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Wesley says:

Hi there, could you give me some more information about the help you require for the Severe Weather Support?

Thanks!

Wesley

• Barry says:

Hi Wesley

Thank you for your enquiry regarding volunteering. I have passed on your message to Ros our Volunteer Co-ordinator who you should hear from shortly

Kind regards
      Sara

2. Jenny Walsh says:

Can you give me more information on volunteering please?

• Barry says:

Hi Jenny

Thank you for your message regarding volunteering. I have passed on your message to Ros our Volunteer Co-ordinator who should be in touch with you shortly.

Kind regards
      Sara

3. Antonio gissoni says:

Hi I would like to help out around xmas with hot food ext?

Regards

Antonio

• Barry says:

Hi Antonio

Apologies for the delay in this reply.

Unfortunately we are full for volunteers around Christmas. We usually have to sort Christmas volunteers from September/October time so please do get in touch if you are interesting in helping next year.

Kind regards
      Sara

4. Jenny Walsh says:

I would like to volunteer with my children (13 and 14 years of age). What do I do next?

• Barry says:

Hi Jenny

Thank you for your message regarding volunteering.

Unfortunately we can only take volunteers 18+ due to the nature of our work. However if you are still interested in volunteering please do email our Volunteer Co-ordinator Ros at ros@jimmyscambridge.org.uk.

Kind regards
      Sara

5. Jo says:

Hi Roz my name is Jo and I am interested in volunteering I feel really passionate about helping people and would like to know more about it! Thank you for your time Jo

6. roy gradwell says:

Hi Its been a long time since I did the overnight shifts at Jimmies

Can I help happy to do the hard to fill spots or other things

Regards

Roy G

7. jo says:

Hi

I’m looking to volunteer at homeless shelters or close too over christmas time any advise where i can go?